Monday, October 30, 2017

Importance of Setting Goals


Importance of Setting Goals


Setting goals is important to set goals so you can stay motivated and determined. I personally have my goals written on my goals journal. I keep them there so I can look at them everyday and be reminded for what I'm living for. I set these goals and keep them there to remind myself that they're my goals and they must be accomplished. I try to work at them whenever I have a spare moment but even on the days I cannot work toward my goals. I think about them, planning on how to accomplish them. That is the importance of goals to me. I don't see how someone can live life not setting goals. Goals help you work towards happiness. That is why everyone should work towards goals. It helps you stay happy. Which is why depressed people usually are those who are unmotivated and don't set high goals and standards for themselves. Goals can be set on anything, however it is up to you on what they are set one and what goals are completed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment